Fire safety law changed in October 2006 with the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This new legislation placed an emphasis on risk assessment and applies to all non-domestic properties as well as to the communal areas of HMOs or blocks of flats.
It is a requirement of the Fire Safety Order that all ‘responsible persons’ carry out a fire risk assessment of their premises in order to ensure the safety of employees and other ‘relevant persons’ for example visitors, patients, or customers dependent on the facility.
Our Fire Risk Assessors are qualified and have a wealth of experience delivering fire risk assessments throughout the UK, from housing associations, schools, colleges, commercial and public properties.
We can help you by:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments on a range of domestic and commercial properties
- Providing fire risk remedial recommendation with budget costs
- Reviewing and revising fire safety policies and procedures
- Carrying out fire safety risk assessments with budget costs
- Providing training and information on fire safety
Please contact us for further details –